Seoul International Christian Academy (SICA), located in Seoul, South Korea is seeking a well-qualified and experienced teachers for the 2019-2020 school year. SICA is a classical Christian school and a member of ACCS (Association of Classical Christian Schools) and ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International). Priority will be given to an applicant who understands and can implement the hallmarks of classical Christian education. The ability to teach in other subject areas is appreciated. The teachers may be responsible for teaching classes to students for one grade level or for particular junior high-level subject(s) in 2019-2020.
- Yangjae, Seoul
- Kindergarten Classroom Teachers
- Elementary Classroom Teachers
- On-call Substitute Teacher(s)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in education from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 1-2 year teaching experience is preferred
- A valid teaching credential from the U.S. or English speaking countries
- Great Christian role model with Christian worldview
- A native speaker of English or fluent in English
- Knowledge of Korean language is a plus
- Able to include biblical integration in lesson planning
- Proof of eligibility to work in Korea is required
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and full CV detailing your interest and qualifications, and your statement of faith via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include two references – one from a recent past employer and another from a church pastor.
Accepting applications on a rolling basis