Seoul International Christian Academy (SICA), located in Seoul, South Korea is seeking a well-qualified and experienced teachers for the 2018-2019 school year. SICA is a classical Christian school and a member of ACCS (Association of Classical Christian Schools) and ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International). Priority will be given to an applicant who understands and can implement the hallmarks of classical Christian education. The ability to teach in other subject areas is appreciated. The teachers may be responsible for teaching classes to students for one grade level or for particular junior high-level subject(s) in 2018-2019.
SICA has extended its campus to Yeoju, Gyeonggi-do (8km away from Yeoju Bus Terminal, 10 minutes away from Yeoju Station, Seongnam-Yeoju Line) and this campus has newly been named as “Korea Liberal Arts School (KLAS)”. KLAS seeks well-qualified and experienced full-time/part-time teachers of middle/high school for the 2018-2019 school year as well. The teachers in KLAS will be responsible for teaching classes to students in grades 9 through 12.
- Yangjae, Seoul
- Kindergarten Classroom Teachers
- Elementary Classroom Teachers
- On-call Substitute Teacher(s)
- Yeoju, Gyeonggi-do
- Junior/Senior High Subject Teachers
- Subject(s): Bible, History, Literature, Science, Social Studies, Korean Language (국어)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in education from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 1-2 year teaching experience is preferred
- A valid teaching credential from the U.S. or English speaking countries
- Great Christian role model with Christian worldview
- A native speaker of English or fluent in English
- Knowledge of Korean language is a plus
- Able to include biblical integration in lesson planning
- Proof of eligibility to work in Korea is required
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and full CV detailing your interest and qualifications, and your statement of faith via email to email@example.com.
Please include two references – one from a recent past employer and another from a church pastor.
Proof of eligibility to work in Korea is required.